Some random things I've read recently...

All of these are facebook statuses that I liked when I read them. And since I don't have the brain power for a post of my own, I decided to share these instead...

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'” Martin Luther King

Seen on the back of a runner's T-shirt: "It's a hill. Get over it."

The older I get the more I realize how much more toxic it is to me to dislike someone.

“Who we are in the present includes who we were in the past.” ― Fred Rogers

“Stories always go on. They don't end on the last page, any more than they begin on the first page.” ― Cornelia Funke

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

People need loving the most when they deserve it the least.

I'm sure there are more but that's enough for now. It's my bedtime! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In need of ideas...

"Don't let me become an elephant"

Compassion