Motivation

Do you ever do something you don't want to do and then feel better after doing it?

That is the love/hate relationship I have with running. Motivating myself to run does not come easily to me, but once I get running, I am glad to be moving. And once I get going, I can usually push myself to keep going and to go harder than I thought I could.

Plus, once I am done running, I feel accomplished, especially if I achieve something new, or if it was harder than usual and I pushed through. And I miss it when I don't do it. My body stiffens and I feel a need to move.

So the question is, with all the positives that I get from running, why is it still so hard to motivate myself to do it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In need of ideas...

Compassion

"Don't let me become an elephant"