Doing the little things...

Sometimes we forget that the little things matter.

Yesterday when I was working at Heartland, the second group I had for team building was the same group I had been with for rock climbing on Wednesday. After the team building session (which was somewhat frustrating since not all the kids wanted to pay attention) one of the girls came back just as her group was leaving and thanked me for helping her get up the wall the night before. That thank you was good to hear. It reminded me why I love my part time job.

The little stuff matters, and sometimes we forget that. But sometimes we also forget the big things God can do with the little stuff.

One organization that does a lot of good and has a great message is To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA). I heard Jamie Tworkowski speak in Atlanta and he told the story of how he accidentally started TWLOHA. He tells the story in this video as well...



So the point is - don't forget to do the small stuff, whether it's a thank you, or trying to help a friend, it matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In need of ideas...

"Don't let me become an elephant"

Compassion