Rambling

Not gonna lie, I almost forgot to post before I turned off my computer for the night - which I should have done a long time ago. But since I am still awake and I remember, you will get some random rambling to read if you so choose...

Because it is so late, and I haven't gotten much sleep the past couple of nights, I am not really in the mood to write about anything too deep. So I am just going to write down several reasons that I appreciated my job today, because today was a good day...

K.N.O.T.
Fellowship
A new sport - soccer kickball!
Real conversations
Amazing volunteers
Inside jokes
Yummy dinners
Laughter
Super cool teenagers

Oh it's never perfect, like when I was fighting with the technology that didn't want to cooperate. But I do love my job. And that is just one of many ways in which I am blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In need of ideas...

"Don't let me become an elephant"

Compassion