Journey to Bethlehem: Days 17, 18, 19 & 20

Sidelined.  So I have been meaning to write posts for a couple days now and I haven't actually even turned my computer on until today - I've just been checking stuff on my Kindle.  But between Wednesday (4) Thursday (5), and Saturday(6), I ran 15 miles, and I now have 13 miles to go.  And I had this great plan - I was going to run another 6 today and then 4 in the morning tomorrow, and 3 in the evening to arrive at Bethlehem right at midnight.  It was a great plan, until I spent most of last night dealing with a stomach bug, which led to spending most of today in bed.  So I am going to be a little late arriving in Bethlehem.  But it's still pretty impressive that I was able to run 67 miles in 19 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In need of ideas...

"Don't let me become an elephant"

Compassion