Journey to Bethlehem: Day 10

I really did run this morning.  It wasn't early morning because, well, I avoid those as much as possible, but I did run before noon.  However, I was busy the rest of the day, and am just now getting around to writing this blog post.  I needed to clarify that because my thought this morning as I was running was how much better I felt running this morning than I felt running in the evening earlier in the week because earlier in the week I was running at the end of crazy busy days.

As I considered that, I realized that is why God wants our first and best.  God doesn't just want what's left over after we finish with everything else on our schedule.  Which is what I tend to do - it's pretty clear just from how late I'm writing this post.  I've been home more than 2 hours and am just now getting around to the writing of it.

But God wants all of us - our best and even what's left after we have given our best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In need of ideas...

"Don't let me become an elephant"

Compassion