Countdown to 30: Post 3, 4 & 5 (and maybe 6 too)

So originally I had counted moving as just one item on my list, but after the last 3 days, I definitely thinks it counts as 3 (maybe even 4 depending how tomorrow goes). I have been going pretty much non-stop since the quarter marathon. And since I developed a cold on top of my hectic schedule, accomplishing anything other than what absolutely needed done has been pretty much impossible. You know I've been working hard when I have been in bed before midnight every night since Friday. Which I guess combines with something else I have been putting off - having a more adult schedule. I don't know if that one will stick once I'm not running myself ragged, but we'll see. As for right now, I am off to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In need of ideas...

"Don't let me become an elephant"

Compassion