Countdown to 30: Adjustment to the plan

So I had good intentions of accomplishing something small everyday. But last week - well it was crazy and I simply did not have the brain power to even think about what my 30 day countdown activities would be between moving, working at Heartland, and having a cold. So I concentrated on doing what needed done. And then as I was thinking about what I wanted to do moving forward, I decided I wanted to simplify things and have a weekly goal instead, with occasional daily things in addition to my weekly goals. So last week, the goal was the move. I also ran my sub-30 5k on Saturday. This week the goal is to run at least 30 minutes every day. So far so good - I ran both yesterday and today. And I have been doing ab work too - maybe for the first time in my life I will be able to see my abs. And then I can wear that bikini I bought! I may do some other things on the side for myself this week too, but the main goal is simply running those 30 minutes and keeping up with the ab workouts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In need of ideas...

"Don't let me become an elephant"

Compassion