Day 10: Holy


There are places in our lives that become holy spaces.  For me, the place I always think of immediately is (of course) Camp Wanake, most especially the outpost area.  I can't even tell you how many nights I laid out in those fields and looked at the stars.


Or how much time I have spent sitting in this window listening to frogs or watching thunderstorms.  Years after my last summer at Wanake, I still wish I could magically be transported here during storms.

This place made me who I am and I love to go back, visit, and reflect on where I am and where I am going. God has never failed to meet me in this place in whatever way I need. This beautiful, spiritual place among the hills is most definitely holy in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In need of ideas...

"Don't let me become an elephant"

Compassion