Control

After I finished yesterday's post I was still thinking about what I had written and I realized something: when I pray and ask for God's help, I want God to give me the tools that I need to do what I think I need to do on my own.

See I am a very independent person, I have been since I was a very young child. So asking for help has never been something I'm really good at. I like to think I can do things on my own. So even when I ask for help, I want that help to be able to do it on my own. But I think God is telling me that there is plenty of help around me, I just have to ask for it from the people around me.

Letting go of control. Not such an easy thing to do - any way you cut it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In need of ideas...

Compassion

I am the church, you are the church, we are the church together...