Today was kind of a crazy day for me, so this morning as I was trying to figure out my schedule for the rest of the day and the best way to fit everything in, I decided that my best option was to run to the church, do the work I needed to do, and then finish my run with whatever time I still had after that. I usually can't run to the church because I have things to take with me or people to meet, but today I had a very specific list of things that I needed to do which required nothing I had at home and were all about getting organized for tomorrow and finishing up a couple tasks I started yesterday. So that's what I did. And as I decided to interweave my work and running schedules, and I thought about my post from yesterday, I started thinking about how sometimes we think we need to set aside time for God. I'm not saying that's a bad thing - in fact, I do think setting aside time to pray and read the Bible is important, even though I freely admit I struggle with t...
Comments
Post a Comment